Our mission is to provide trustworthy, comprehensive, and competent financial planning education for women that inspires sound decision-making, purposeful action, and philanthropy.
Expert-Led Financial Planning Classes
We draw inspiration from Mark Nepo’s meditation in The Book of Awakening, “The only true purpose of money is to make love work.” What a beautiful thought. We believe effective financial planning can increase the capacity and joy of giving.
These activities fulfill our purpose to:
- Foster self-care and caring for others through financial planning education for women that informs, engages, inspires confidence and motivates purposeful action
- Seek opportunities to achieve a “multiplier effect,” with the purpose of extending our beneficial impact.
- Inspire intentional philanthropy giving across a wide range of female professionals, executives, entrepreneurs, and Moneyweave® Academy Board Certified Experts.
We believe that by doing this, we’ll realize our vision of enhancing financial literacy and thus, the economic security of women and girls in the United States.
Moneyweave® Academy Board of Directors
To address these economic challenges and gaps, our program goals are as follows:
- Deliver objective, trustworthy and robust financial education targeted to the generally more complex financial planning needs of female professionals.
- Establish an easily understood framework for the systematic process and comprehensive scope of financial planning.
- Set clear and unambiguously high standards for Moneyweave® Academy Board Certified Experts that we feature as instructors, speakers, writers, interviewees and in our directory. (See Expert Qualifications below.)
- Commit at least 20% of our net income to partnerships with organizations with aligned educational missions that help lift women and girls out of poverty.
While our content focuses on the needs of educated, professional women with some level of financial sophistication, there are non-profit providers of basic, unbiased financial education that we like. They are listed in our resource page linked here. And, by partnering with other non-profits with aligned missions, we achieve a “multiplier effect” in our beneficial impact.